The Artist Series continues with the second installement by Mr Vector Man. Free for Nanoz Universe holders — Snapshot on Thursday November 23rd — 4pm UTC/11am EST.
If you own a Nanoz Universe you will be able to claim for Free (+gas) during a 96-hour mint window the second Artist Series Editions.
About the Artist
Who better than the artist himself to tell us more about his work:
I have been an artist and programmer for over 10 years, working within the game industry. I am also an avid card collector and wanted to bring this experience to the NFT space. But my characters and art go beyond just the cards. They are part of the overall Friendly Shapes Universe that connects all of my art.
- Snapshot: Thursday November 23rd — 4pm UTC/11am EST.
- Drop type: Limited time FREE claim for Nanoz Universe holders
- Mint date: Thursday November 23rd — 4:30pm UTC/11:30am EST.
- Duration: 96 hours — ends Monday November 27th at 4:30pm UTC/11:30am EST
- Cost: FREE (+gas)
- Quantity: Max 1 per wallet
- NFT: Artist Series Editions are ERC-1155 NFTs on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Am I eligible if I mint a Nanoz Universe now? Yes, as long as you mint it before the Snapshot. You can mint a Nanoz Universe for 0.02eth on https://mint.thenanoz.com
- How many copies of the NFT will exist? As it is a Limited Time claim, the edition size will correspond to the amount of claims by holders. This number can’t be greater than unique holders of the Nanoz Universe collection.
- What if I miss the deadline? Well, as it is a limited time claim, there is nothing we can do, no extra copies will be minted.
- What’s the utility of the Artist Series NFTs? Well, first it’s a piece of art. And second: who knows? In the Nanoz Universe, everything has a utility… Maybe full sets of Artist Series will be rewarded…